Monday, February 06, 2012

Front cover changes

After handing in a rough copy of my final front cover for my music magazine I have used the feedback that I was given to help me change and improve my magazine. So far for my magazine cover I have made changed the masthead of the magazine so that it is not using a font from dafont.com and is now an orginial photoshop font and I have also made it larger so that it is more obvious and stood out to the audience. Also I changed the way that I had set of the main cover headline so that it was bigger and bolder this therefore made it look more effective. Lastly I rearranged the way the 3 band names were located and the font that they were used in to make them easier toread and to stand out better. I am currently taking new photo's for my magazine so that they are clearer and my model is looking at the audience to catch the readers eye. The photo below shows the changes I have made so far;

No comments:

Post a Comment