Friday, November 04, 2011

Audience Feedback and Evaluation

Audience Feedback and Evaluation
Audience Feedback:
Charissa Cartledge – A student at the college thought that the magazine cover looked very professional and would sell well. She said that the colours were very attractive and caught her eye when she looked saw it.
Charlotte Hemsworth – Also a student at the college she said that she thought the magazine cover had all the qualities it needed to be used as a magazine cover. The title was bold and appealing it caught your eye and made it stand out. Also the picture was a good medium close up picture.
Evaluation
My college magazine has the same aspects of a real magazine it has a Masthead, Skyline, Date, Main features, Cover lines, Subtitles, Small Features, Barcode and finally a Main Image.  This makes the magazine look professional and realistic and would be able to be sold in a shop as a real life college magazine for Wyke College. It has bright bold colours which make it stand out to its audience (students 16-19). The realistic features that I listed above make it sellable and appealing to the audience.
This college magazine represents students from ages 16-19 mainly but it may also interest people who are looking to study at the college and may want to read about what goes on inside the college. It could also interest teachers who either teach at the college or are looking for a job at the college. For teachers who already work at the college they can look at it and find out the students opinion to the college and also find out what goes on that they may not know about. For teachers who are looking to work at the college they can get a look at what the college is like and get an idea of what the students are like.
The audience for my college magazine is mainly aimed at students aged 16-19. I attracted my audience by using a picture of student at Wyke College and using bold colours to attract the reader’s eye. The colours I used were white and purple these could be quite girly but I tried to stick to the colours that would represent the college and that would also appeal to both men and women.
From doing this task I have learnt how to use different technologies. Firstly I learnt how to use blogger I used this so that I could blog my work as I did it. Next I learnt how to use Prezi this was a digital programme that I could use to write all my ideas and pictures that I took all onto to one programme. Also the camera I used to take the photographs was a new technology because I had never used that type of camera before.

No comments:

Post a Comment